At Morristown Family Medicine, we provide complete medical care for your whole family when you need it most – from the common cold to chronic health conditions. Learn more about our primary care services.
Our Primary Care Services
- Treatment of cold, flu, sinus infections, and other acute
- Management of chronic health conditions, including
high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
- Wellness exams, including well-child
- Sports and CDL physicals
- Vaccinations and large joint injections
- Skin lesion removal
- Long-acting reversible contraception
- Patient education on wellness and disease prevention
If you require any outpatient testing or procedures, our providers will work closely with you to schedule them at your convenience at Morristown-Hamblen Healthcare System.
For more information about the primary care services offered at our office or to schedule an appointment, call (423) 587-3407. Click here for more information about our office.